4.14.2007



Hey ... new photos.
What these prove:
a. I'm active.
b. I think big (that bit of purple at the bottom is our couch. It sits three people. I'm still thinking about having two such really big things hanging on the wall ...)
c. That I'm a crap photographer ... no Ed Van Der Elsken lost on me, trust me ...
d. That the blue/red one is still a work in progress because it doesn't quite stand up to the yellow/red one.
e. That I'm slightly bored, since my girlfriend is sitting next door with the neighbour's kids, two of them at least, since number three is off to the hospital. With her parents of course, and we wish the lot of them all the luck in the world.
Set up is being bitchy. Hence a line of black text!
Do you like my pictures? Drop me a line. Somewhere.
And here!
Oh, yeah ... forgot to mention. One is with and one is without flash. This to figure out what the hell the thingies look like with different conditions. I like 'em blazing with colour. So, you know, they are, sort of, yeah.

No comments: