5.10.2007

Hey ...


It's been a while since last I graced the Intarwubbs with a new picture. So, you know, I'll do that now. The original plan was for me to be done with a picture I'm sort of making for my mother-in-law, but, typical for me, the flowers turned out to look a lot like orange starfish, so, we're still "debating" that one. I hope to be done with it soon. Right now, I think that I have only a small talent for figurative art.

And, you know, I'm at peace with that.

I like this picture, though. It's ... rather ... loud. And evil. And possibly scary. I think it needs a Doctor Who soundtrack.

So, if Murray Gold is reading this ... give us a buzz.

In reality the colours are slightly darker. Unfortunately the picture does not want to be photographed at all. Every one ends up being too light or fuzzy. Adding nicely to the spookiness ... but not to the clarity of this expose. Just trust me. It's nice. My girlfriend thinks so too.

I like doing these pictures though. They're ... wild! And fucking cool to do.

1 comment:

Spike said...

Wow. I love that one!
I see war in it. The good and the evil collide. Deep, eh?
That, or dark clouds inbetween the sea and something above them, like, well, the sky I guess.